Friday, March 27, 2009

Big Bang and 21 - Lollipop


Big Bang (빅뱅) and 21 (투애니 원) - Lollipop (롤리팝)

DOWNLOAD

English Lyric ======================

Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh youre my Lollipop
Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh youre my Lollipop
Lolli Lolli Lollipop Boy youre my lollipop
Lolli lolli lollipop oh lolli-pop-pop

Even sweeter than candy on a stick
My heart is like a bursting dynamite
Im the neat man T.O.P
My love bling bling like L E D

He is exactly my style
Twinkling Twinkling star
Do you want something different?
Let me show you if thats okay

Now come on
The colour is rainbow
I know youre going to fall for me as soon as you feel me
You just cant control

The thing that has got me
Just the secret light you and I know

Lolli-lolli-lollipop come to me sweetly
Lolli-lolli-lollipop whisper to me
Lolli-Lolli-lollipop come to me refreshingly
Lolli-lolli-lollipop you want me now

Lolli-lolli-lollipop girl youre my lollipop
Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh Lolli-Pop-Pop

Her body and her moves makes my heart flutter
My groove has locked my gaze
Im exhausted and Ive had enough
Lets just keep You and I F.R.E.S.H

Now come on
The colour is rainbow
I know youre going to fall for me as soon as you feel me
You just cant control

The secret light that we both know has got a hold of me

Lolli-lolli-lollipop come to me sweetly
Lolli-lolli-lollipop whisper to me
Lolli-Lolli-lollipop come to me refreshingly
Lolli-lolli-lollipop you want me now
Lolli-lolli-lollipop oh youre my lollipop
Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh Lolli-Pop-Pop

Its not a feeling every second, when I close my eyes youre standing in front of me
You is what I wished for, you and me now under the sunlight

Lolli-lolli-lollipop come to me sweetly
Lolli-lolli-lollipop whisper to me
Lolli-Lolli-lollipop come to me refreshingly
Lolli-lolli-lollipop you want me now

Lolli-lolli-lollipop oh youre my lollipop
Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh Lolli-Pop-Pop (repeat x2)
CREDITS: http://blog.naver.com/gonzi2001/10044...
cookieMuncher @ TYGS for translations

More Info=============
The official name YG upcoming group, also known as Female Big Bang to netizens, has been revealed.

YG Entertainment revealed on 27th March, The 4-member group, known as female Big Bang, will be named 21 (투 애니 원).

The meaning to the name is that the group will produce music that is fresh like the age of 21. And like the number 21′ in a game of blackjack, it meant to never lose.

21′will consist of members Sandara Park, Park Bom, CL and Gong Min Ji. And the team leader will be CL.

The group has already made topic amongst netizens when they did a CF for LG CYON with group Big Bang. Their CF was also revealed on 27th March. The group will debut beginning of May.

Furthermore, their debut album will have Big Bang GDragon as one of their producers, making their debut an even more anticipating one for music fans.

***credit: sookyeong@Wp.com

0 comments: